If you are not aware of your options, you don`t have any…….
At My Own Midwife, we believe that knowledge is a powerful tool as it inspires confidence and the ability to make informed choices. Our group antenatal education workshops are fun and interactive and are a great way to expand your knowledge while providing the opportunity to meet other parents to be. During the session you will learn all about labour and birth, and how you can make the transition to becoming parents a smoothly as possible.
One-Day Antenatal Class Topics Include:
- Preparing for a positive birth
- The birthing process and its stages
- Hormones and their consequences
- Providing effective birthing support
- Water birth and natural therapies
- Becoming parents
- Interacting with your baby
- Understanding the needs of a newborn baby
- Successful breastfeeding